Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Sweden. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to a lot of companies offering LLP Incorproation Online in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoyance.
While planning to register a business, it is generally a better idea to engage a reputed registration insurance company. These companies have seasoned experts that to complete your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the operation of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register a home based business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names in your company. Give your names priority according to your choice. The registration entity will provide the name which is available. The names you select must contain no less than two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for the name selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 700. If the applied name is available, very useful registered for you. In case of unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once the name is approved, you can do apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 24. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association along with solicitors and these people stamped with proper stamp duty. These signed by in the very two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange pursuing documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy in the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation into the Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents and once verified, business will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate often is the date of your company signing up.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where even a small mistake may cost much of money and time. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house service providers. These companies have great skills and expertise in doing such tasks, uncovered the right teams to complete each job. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser campaigns. Look around you and choose a registration company to get those company incorporated quickly.