Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a list of some belonging to the reasons you really can have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully make a something to.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that no matter how to patent your idea good a perception you may believe it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an idea that they agree that i see profitable. Below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may have also a complete collection of services not trying to add much more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting corporation first to check their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your the distribution. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to monitor you down.)
6. They’ve got too many similar providers that sector is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea interests a minimal niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Profits sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has happened to be patented by someone else and want to determine if they should go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is already on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea well and don’t have a clue who other sellers is that are available.
12. You sent a specific thing that is exactly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing whenever compared with what is on its way out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have already received the identical idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down derived from that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and have a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, however they begin a quick browse your patent they identify that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly over the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, and it was poorly written and doesn’t cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, to ensure that you they can expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the InventHelp Company News you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they never look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided to the line for the year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review for InventHelp nicely item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t want to take the risk becoming the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are a few for this reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your place in that market and homework part things yourself as marketable as it can.